- Will you benefit from a nudge to reconnect with to your true essence?
- Would a reminder to access a state of presence in these times of distraction be useful?
- Does gathering with a group of like-hearted people with the intention to re-build the habits of a daily practice to access calm, clarity and peace sound refreshing?
Find peace in presenceJOIN US
Join a 21-day journey as a daily practice to be with what is, and Access peace.
In a state of constant turbulence and imbalance people can start to lose hope for themselves and for this world, and if there is no hope, there is little determination to do better.
This online retreat is a call to restore harmony, anchor peace and calm through presence. It’s a move to restore faith in the knowing that the new world has already dawned and is ours to create in unity.
MEET YOUR GUIDE FOR THE JOURNEY
When Joe Hawley retired from the NFL in 2017, he donated his belongings, bought a van, and traveled the country for two years. It was a journey that changed his life forever.
Joe faced some deep existential questions following the decision to walk away from the game, most notably, “who am I without this thing I’ve spent my entire life pursuing greatness at?” Answering this question became the focus of his life and led him down a path towards his own self-discovery and healing.
His intentional daily practice became the foundation of his healing journey, one he shares about within the Härt Collective and for 21 days, Joe invites you to join him inside the Inner Circle membership community to gather for a Journey to Presence together.
Benefits of the journey to presence
- Break patterns of anxiety, stress and looping thought patterns in the mind.
- Establish or re-establish your daily practice.
- Recharge, reconnect and release.
- Relax your body. Restore your breath.
- Drop into your heart. Access more peace.
- Tap into your true essence. Enhance your intuition.
- Hear your soul whispers more clearly. Bring your mind into focus.
- The more people in a state of calm, clarity and peace begets more people in a state of calm, clarity and peace.
Gifts from your guide
"Higher Self" is an opportunity to take some time out to slow down and give yourself space to connect with your higher self. Through this 22-minute guided meditation with Joe Hawley, you will visualize the person you’d like to become and feel into who your heart is calling you to be.
"Embodying Gratitude" serves as a reminder to focus on what we have in this life, rather than what we lack. Allow Joe Hawley to offer you the keys to amplify gratitude in your experience in this 12-minute guided meditation. As you are guided through, open your heart and expand your awareness of how gratitude feels in your body.
Return to calmBEGIN THE JOURNEY
The themes of the online retreat include: Intention, Gratitude, Stillness, Being triggered, Dealing with stress, Sacred Space, Ritual, Being with what is, and learning to live your meditation.
Activities on offer during the online retreat include: Breathing exercises, group meditation, live yoga sessions (silver & gold), developing somatic awareness and exploring conscious breath techniques. Plus daily journal prompts and check-ins.
Access to the The Härt Collective's Inner Circle membership. You will have access to the membership area on our Circle APP where all the calls, forums, daily prompts and sessions take place.
Two live calls per week with dedicated daily journal sessions and topics for each day as part of your daily practice.
REGISTER HERE & NOW!SIGN UP TODAY
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
All the explorers, seekers, change-makers and creators with loving and peaceful intentions and desires for both themselves and humanity as it evolves through this shift. Maybe you are someone wanting a reminder to access a state of presence in these times of distraction and stress.
This course is highly recommended for:
- Someone who may be feeling a sense of their own absence, distance, remoteness, or separation from themselves.
- Anyone experiencing states of confusion, distress, upset, and agitation in their nervous system.
- Someone who is insecure about the future, perhaps feeling confused about the road ahead.
- People wanting to shift into being more grounded and present, more often.
- People who would benefit from a nudge to reconnect back to their true essence.
- Anyone needing to take time out from their daily routine or grind for some restoration to reconnect and expand their state of being.
- Someone looking to gather with a group of like-hearted people with the unified intention to re-build the habits of a daily practice.
- Those called to take part in creating a ripple effect of calm through resonance, as we amplify this frequency amongst those gathered and into the world.
- Someone who wants to practice resting in the eye of the storm.